Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays - Delaware Wedding and Lifestyle Portait Photographer

When I am reading eugh blogs of artists, I love reading about them as a person. It gives me a chance to know more about them, what they like, what they don't like etc. I pretty much try to always put me into my photography and business. I want my clients to be friends. I love building relationships with my clients. I don't just want to be in your life for one day, but I want to be there continuously, photograph everything that's important to you. On Saturday I did a family session for clients whose wedding I photographed, and then her maternity session. Three amazing chances to photograph all of the love in their lives. On Sunday I did another family session for another client whose children I photographed twice before. I love seeing the kids faces light up when they see me. What can I say? Kids love me!

So with all that, my goal like I said, is to always put me into my business and have you know me, who I am before we even meet. Which is why I am going to start doing a weekly blog feature, called Wonderful Wednesdays. Each post will showcase things that I love and that I find wonderful. And I love a lot of things! So I imagine that this will be an ongoing thing.

Here we go!

Wonderful:

1) Renaissance faires. Love them. If you have never been to one, go!

2) Love. Obviously love is wonderful. But with every family or couple that I photograph, I am reminded just how wonderful and powerful it is.

3) Garlic Parmesan chicken wings from TGI Fridays. Enough said. Go get them. NOW!


May is going to be a busy month for me, full of a lot of wonderful sessions, and my wonderful styled wedding session. And in June....WE MOVE INTO OUT NEW HOUSE! That's so much wonderful rolled up, I don't even know what to do with myself!

So, for now...I need to head to bed. What are some things you find wonderful?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment