Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday....a day late!

I was supposed to write my wonderful Wednesday post yesterday, but I was out at my nephews track meet, and gathering items for the shoot, that it totally slipped my mind! I woke up this morning and remembered it thankfully. So here we go!

Things that I find wonderful this week:

Dedication and winning: going to my nephews track meets for invitationals and district championships, I saw this first hand. These kids are only in middle school, but they are so dedicated to what they do! Records were broken, and new times were made. My nephew placed 2nd in all around hurdles, and his team won the championships. Seeing the happiness, the excitement when they won was great. Know what two songs were running through my head? "Eye of the Tiger" and "Chariots of Fire. Congrats guys.


Creativity: without it I wouldn't be where I am today. I had the wonderful opportunity this past weekend to do a creative shoot with a gorgeous model, and we created some stunning images. I was able to step out my comfort zone with shooting and editing, and I loved what we created. I'll be posting those images soon!

Smores ice cream: Oh. My. God. It is the best thing I have ever tasted. Seriously, it's magical. You need to try it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment