Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've Come a Long Way Baby! - Delaware Wedding and Portrait Photographer

It's not about where I am, it's about how far I've come. And baby, I have come a long, long away. I use to struggle with finding my style, my niche of photography. I tried to emulate every editing style that I saw, imitate every pose that I viewed, but in the end it wasn't me.  Being in a field such as this, where your work is the end product of your creativity, it is hard.  I always criticize myself. I always wonder what and how I can do better.  It's a journey.  It really doesn't have an end.  If I ever get to the point where I am comfortable and completely content with my work, that means I have lost my hunger, my want, to create great images.  It means I have lost that drive to create great images.  Which is why, now after a few years running my business I am ok with not being rich. I am ok with not being famous. I am ok at criticizing my own work and wanting to grow and become better. It means that I am still on my journey. It means that I have come a long way from where I started at. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment