Sunday, February 26, 2012

{Newborn Portrait-Little Miss Aubrey} Delaware Newborn and Portrait Photographer

If you know me, you know how much I adore babies. Even before I had my daughter, I was baby crazy.  Everything from their tiny little eye lashes to their adorable little toes, I just can't get enough of it.  Being a mother now, I appreciate even more taking time to just dote on my little one.  Time truly does go by fast!  You would think that they would stay tiny forever, but it goes by in the blink of an eye. And that's why it is so important to capture those memories while you can. And that is why I totally love what I do, and completely put my heart and soul into it.

Little Miss Aubrey was just 8 days new when we did her session. She was the first newborn that I have photographed that stayed awake pretty much throughout the whole session! For such a little one, she definitely kept her eyes on me.  Of course, she didn't fall into a deep sleep until after the session was over and she was dressed again. But nonetheless, she is just too cute for words!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment