Monday, December 5, 2011

Those long winter nights...

I hate the winter. Ok, hate is a strong word.  I dislike the winter.  Not because it is cold, although I do love wearing flip flops, but mainly because with winter comes the long winter nights.  Winter is the season that makes me feel like we are never going to get out of it, because it gets dark at like, 4pm.  It makes me feel like the night is sooooooooooo long. Even though I am a night owl by natural, when there is more daylight, I tend to get more done.  Sounds weird, I know.  I can't do as many outdoor sessions, my time for using natural light is severely limited, it's just a downhill track!

But, the one good thing about winter is snow!  But at the rate we are going, 60 degrees for today, I am not sure if there is going to be snow on the ground.

If we could just have spring, summer, and fall, and have it snow for Christmas, I would be happy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment