Thursday, November 17, 2011

Loving Life

Whenever I travel, I always pick a hotel that has room service.  I am not fancy by ANY means, but I love a nice hotel room, and ordering room service.  I've always loved it.  So when we went to Virginia this past weekend, my husband was not surprised at all when I ordered room service for breakfast.  I also have a thing for traveling and staying hotels.  I think it comes from all the traveling I did with my grandparents when I was younger.  But traveling gives me a chance to get away, see new things, and return back home with a new appreciation for what is there.  I love spreading out in the king sized sleep number bed at the hotel, but coming home to my bed is always nice.



This trip was extra special because my husband and daughter came along.  For a 13 week old baby she did amazing traveling from Delaware to Virginia. Like her parents she is built for travel and loving life.



 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa! I love this post - I love travelling and I especially love hotels! Your daughter is way to CUTE! I love her hair! Congratulations on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marisataylorphotographyNovember 17, 2011 at 7:12 AM

    thank you! She was born with a full head of hair! I was so happy, because I was totally bald when I was born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your daughter! She is ADORABLE!! <3

    ReplyDelete