Friday, November 4, 2011

Heather's Fall Bridal Session at The Judge Morris Estate

A few weeks back I set up a double bridal session, with one of my past brides and her friend/bridesmaid.  Heather's gown was just gorgeous and she looked absolutely stunning in it, so I definitely wanted to put her outside amongst the gorgeous colors of fall.  And she rocked it!  And when I think about it, I have a lot of brides and clients tell me that they don't know how to pose, or they are awkward in front of the camera.  One of the things that I love about what I do is making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, that way you create gorgeous images!  Heather is not a model, but like I said, she rocked it! So here are some of my favorites!























Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment