Thursday, November 10, 2011

Being Thankful

There is a project going around, called The 30 Days of Thankfulness.  Everyday you post something that you are thankful for.  I've been keeping up with it on my Facebook page, so you can head on over there to see what I am thankful for.  Today, I was thankful for being an adult.  It means that I can buy Lucky Charms (my FAVORITE cereal) and candy whenever I want. And, I can eat it without my mother telling me it will ruin my dinner.

But in all seriousness, I am thankful for a lot right now.  Granted, I may be super emotional since I have had a baby, but everything has been so great lately.  And I absolutely love where my life is right now.  Even during the nights where the baby is crying and doesn't want to go bed, or I am editing photos at 3am in the morning because it is my only chance, or stressing out about my website and marketing, I love where I am and would not trade it for the world.

I have an amazing and supportive husband. Seriously, this man is my backbone.  I wouldn't have dared to take the plunge into photography full time if it was not for him.  We have fun, we laugh, we travel, he makes me grilled cheese sandwiches whenever I want, he is just truly awesome.  I have an adorable daughter.  She will be three months on the 24th, and everyday is a new experience with her. She makes me smile so much, and everything that I do now, is to make sure she has an awesome life. Each little giggle and coo that she does makes my heart melt.

My business is growing in ways that I never thought.  I am about to head into my third wedding season (on my own), and I am so thankful for all of my wedding clients and portrait clients. They love my style, they trust me to capture the amazing moments of their family.  I am just a lucky girl!

What are you thankful for?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think there's something wrong with the RSS feed here. Seems like a missing link to me?

    ReplyDelete