Thursday, December 16, 2010

{Random Things About Me!}

It's snowing outside, and since I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do inside, I am procrastinating.  It is fun procrastination though!  For I am about to give you a very informative and entertaining read.  I am going to tell you some random things about myself and my life that you did not know about.  I think it's important to not only know your photographer on a professional level, but also on a friendly level.  I know for me, I always feel more comfortable with people that have some of the same interests as me, and trust me I have a wide and random range of interests. So here we go!

Before I was a photographer, I worked as computer tech support.

When I first met my husband, it was not the fairytale romance that most people think. Due to something he said, I actually screamed at him, told him he was disgusting, and that he better not talk to me again.  Almost 7 years later and we are still going strong from our first encounter!

I have an obsession with turtles, owls, and elephants.  I think they are absolutely precious!  I would love to actually feed a baby elephant one day!

I love all things vintage!  The 1950's is my favorite time frame.  I spend much of my sewing time making big swing dresses and pencil skirts.

Every summer, I become something else. What is that something else?  A rennie!!! I love attending Renaissance Fairs. I go to the Maryland and Pennsylvania renaissance fair every summer, at least 6 times.  In fact, there are times where I prefer wearing my "ren garb" (corsets, skirts, chemises, etc) rather than regular clothing

I am terrified of the ocean. Well terrified is not the right word. But you will never see me on a cruise.  If I can't see land then it is a no no for me!

I love three other men besides my husband.  Prince, Johnny Depp, and the host from Dirty Jobs-Mike Rowe.

I think babies are very intriguing, and I love them!

I love to sleep, I sleep a lot.

I am a big kid at heart, I love Disney. My husband and I both do.  We went to Disney World to celebrate our engagement and for our honeymoon.

Tea? Bring it on! I am an avid tea drinker, and I love all sorts of tea.

If it is crafty, I will attempt it. I love to sew, draw, craft, scrapbook and all that good stuff.  I love making things with my hands

I am originally from New York City.  Delaware isn't too bad, besides...I got a husband out of it!

I have been told I have a great sense of humor, I am always laughing about something or making other people laugh.

Sad commercials about pets make me cry.

In fact, I can pretty much cry at the drop of a hat. Yes, I get emotional when I photograph the first dance, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, etc.

I am overly dedicated to my job. I have shot weddings with a pulled groin and back muscles!

I am a huge Dr. Who fan. In fact, my old license plate says "WHOVIAN", it is now hanging in my living room.

I love listening to bagpipes and drums. I have been told I must have been Scottish in a past life.

My favorite foods are bread and cheese. I love pizza. I seriously can't get enough of it.

My husband and I enjoy having "nerd offs", learning useless facts and trivia and then quizzing each other.

I love snow,building snow men and snow forts and having snowball fights.

My favorite season is summer. During the summer I am rarely inside of the house!

And for now, I think that is it! If you have any other questions about me feel free to ask! I would love to put together a video answering your questions!!! <3
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think this has to be some form of evolutionary trait to better understand what type of individual someone is. Whether they are out to get food, if they are different, someone that you need to be cautious about. Most people would need to know how to work with to them.

    ReplyDelete