Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{Baby Session: Serenity Rose}

I know that I constantly gush about how much I love my clients, but I seriously do love my clients. I love everyone that I photograph. Besides weddings, my next obsession are babies. I can't get over just how amazingly adorable they are. They have their own little personalities and their own little expressions. One thing I have learned with photographing babies is that we are on their time! If the baby is not happy, no photos are being taken! Although there are some cute photos of angry babies. And obviously you have to keep the baby warm. Apparently I have a magic blanket and the magic touch that seems to calm the little ones down and put them to sleep. All babies love me!

On Monday I had the pleasure of photographing the gorgeous little Serenity Rose. I was very excited for this shoot as I did her mother Katies, maternity session a few months back. We were all waiting for Serenity aka Reny to make her entrance into the world. Let me tell you, her personality is alright out and ready. She was so active. I have never seen a two week old baby crawl off the pillow! Here are a few of my favorite images from Reny's session. Enjoy!













Also, don't forget!  My new site will be released in January! The blog will still the same, but the site will totally be redone, and I am so excited.  And baby/kid/family sessions are only $75 till the New Year.  Take advantage of this offer while you can!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment