Thursday, November 18, 2010

{The Holiday's are almost Here!}

Wow! A lot has been going on, and I need to update all you folks.  First off, my last session with the Lewellen family was great.  Laura, Walt, Marisa and Alisa were so wonderful to work with.  I know that I always dote on and on about my clients, but I seriously love what I do!  Meeting such amazing people, and photographing them together with their loved ones is just great!  You can tell that this family has a lot of fun!



I also have some great news!!!  Remember Katie's maternity session a few weeks back?  Well....Katie's baby was born!  So congrats to Katie and Rey on your precious little adorable bundle of joy, Serenity Rose!  I can't wait to bring her in for her first newborn session!



Now also, if you have not done so. Be sure to enter my 2010 Winter Giveaway.  You can win a $25 Visa Gift Card.  You have three ways to enter, and entering is SUPER easy.  You can enter by facebook, twitter, and email!  So click this link: http://marisataylorphotography.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/winter-wedding-promo1.jpg2010/11/winter-2010-giveaway/ , and follow the directions, and you will be all set.



Oh! And another thing! I have entered a photography contest hosting my Snapknot.com.  And, I need YOUR help.  All I need you to do is click on this link:  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572495882123&set=o.180175529181, and comment and like the picture.  Your comments and likes will help me win!  So thanks in advance for helping!  Here is the picture that I submitted, it's from Amy and Matt's engagement session back in October!




And let's not forget.  The weather is still perfect for FAMILY FALL PORTRAITS!  The leaves are still crisp and orange, and it's not too cold outside. It's perfect to head outside and get your family, engagement, and children portraits done. Right now, they are only $75 included a disc with the edited images.  This deal is way too good to pass by. Spread the word to all of your friends also!  Sure you can go to the big chain portrait studio, but let's face it, it is not as awesome.  You don't have to worry about a set number of poses or looks.  The session is all about you and your family, and way more personable. I am here to capture you and your family just enjoy life and loving each other!  So email me today MarisaTaylorPhotography@gmail.com to set yours up today!

Last but not least, are you or anyone you know having a winter wedding?  If so, I am offering a 20% discount for winter weddings that take place between 12/1/2010-3/31/2010.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment