Friday, October 22, 2010

{New Projects}

As much as I love photographing weddings, I still love other sorts of photography, and from time to time, I have an idea spark in my head that I need to get out.  One of my upcoming projects, will be Rock the Frock.  Basically, it is a Rock the Dress session but for the male.  I've been talking to friends and clients, and a lot of guys feel left out.  So boys, here's to you!

Another project that I am very excited to start on is one of my very favorite obsessions.  If you don't know by now, I am a huge vintage lover.  Anything from the 1920's-1950's I love and adore.  So it's only natural that I love pin-ups!  And that is what my next project is...Swinging Betties Pin-ups!  Yay!  I am so happy to be branching out into this, and I have sessions scheduled for as early as next week.  If all goes well, then this will be another awesome package that I am offering.  So keep an eye out for Swinging Betties Pin-ups. (logo has yet to be worked on because I am so indecisive at times!)

In other news, I do have a wedding tomorrow!  And luckily it is going to be 66 degrees. Perfect fall weather.  When I went out today, I finally noticed the colors of the leaves and the sky was extra blue.  Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me, so I was not able to capture all that I saw. I know, I know, a photographer that doesn't have their camera? Blasphemy!  But...I did get a really nice sunset shot behind the trees.  So until next time, I leave you with this...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment