Saturday, October 2, 2010

{Gift Certificates}

Wow! We are already into our second day of fall. And I can definitely feel the weather.  I had to break out my jacket yesterday. So hello fall!  I am happy to see you!  We are already so close to the holiday season.  I cannot wait till Thanksgiving,  you have no idea how long I have been wanting a sweet potato pie!

Also, with the holiday season fast approaching...it also means that gift giving time will be here soon!  We have all been through the dilemma of what to buy for our friends and family, especially for those who are hard to shop for.  Well, have I got the perfect gift for you!  (I sound like an infomercial...I know)

Get your awesome friends and family portrait session gift certificates from Marisa Taylor Photography.  They will love you always, and this will be a gift they actually use!  There are two certificates that you can choose from.  A one hour session, online proofing gallery, and a disc with 10 retouched images, or a one and one half hour session, online proofing gallery, and a disc with 20 retouched images.  Perfect for anyone, and just in time to get those holiday cards out!

Do you want to be the one with the gifts that everyone loves this yea?  Then click here to go to the gift certificates page!

I can print and ship the certificates directly to you or to the recipient.  They will definitely love your gift! Now, go out and enjoy this gorgeous fall weather!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment