Monday, August 2, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Emici Bridal

As you may or may not know, I love all things vintage. Vintage dresses, vintage hairstyles, vintage accessories, I love it all.  If I could redo my wedding, it would be 100% completely vintage! Probably ranging from the 1920's-1950's.  Which means I would have at least two gowns, my husband would be in a zoot suit, and everything would have an old, glamorous Hollywood flair to it.  A girl can dream right?
Well, in my random browsing of the internet for all things vintage, I came across a wonderful site, Emici Bridal.  First, let me say that their items are just jaw dropping. I was literally speechless while browsing their site, and for me to be speechless is a major thing!  They make everything from ring pillows, hair fascinators, bridal bouquets, and sashes.  Everything is just so beautiful.  The colors are to die for! Deep, rich plums and gorgeous ivories and golds.  Everything is amazing.

Let me stop ranting and show you what I am talking about:

First off, their lovely bouquets.  In which I would probably order 20 just for my house alone.  They are all handmade of duponi silk!













Everything is STUNNING!  Definitely visit their Website and their Blog, and stay up to date with their Twitter.

Have an awesome day, and happy wedding!

*All images taken from Emici Bridal*


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love these! SOme of the fabric flowers I have seen before looked just tacky, but these I wouldnt mind having at my event :-)

    ReplyDelete