Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Rock the Dress: Ann}

I am loving these Rock the Dress sessions more and more.  I'm lucky to be surrounded by so many people with vintage wedding gowns, or even vintage dresses worn as gowns. I love all things vintage! Something about a dress from the 1940's or 1950's transforms you into old Hollywood glamor, it's so amazing.

Today I did a Rock the Dress session with the lovely Ann.  And her dress, was absolutely gorgeous.  She wore a deep ivory floor length dress that was made in the 1940's, with black peep toe sandals.  Not the traditional white wedding gown, but still gorgeous none the less.  And to top it off, she even had her hair done in classic 40's style with deep red lipstick!

Here are a few pictures from the shoot:















The weather was gorgeous, the dress was gorgeous, and of course Ann was gorgeous in it.  I can never get tired of doing this sessions.  Especially being that besides photography, I love fashion...particularly that of the vintage variety.  I get to see so many amazing dresses and meet so many amazing people!

I'm looking forward to the fall to schedule some Rock the Dress sessions then.  Imagine a white or ivory wedding gown surrounded by the warm oranges and reds that come with the fall!  It will look gorgeous.

So remember ladies, contact me to set up your session asap!  MarisaTaylorPhotography@gmail.com.  Have a great night!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment