Thursday, August 19, 2010

{Heartfelt Words}

Today I received probably the best email and review that I have ever read. It is from the father of one of my past brides, and it moved me to tears when I read it. I love what I do, and will always love it. But, it is letters like this, that make me love my job even more.

"As the father of the bride, I must say that Marisa went above and beyond what I would have expected from a wedding photographer. We booked Marisa very close to the wedding date, as originally we were not going to go with a wedding photographer. But when my daughter came across her site, she knew she had to have her.


Marisa is probably the sweetest, caring, most outgoing (business)person that I have ever met. She was such a joy to work with when it came to the booking process. Because the wedding date was so close, and the wedding was not in her local area, we didn't get a chance to meet her. But she came down a bit earlier than booked to meet with the family, my daughter, and my son in law before the wedding.


She was all smiles the entire day. I don't think I have ever seen anyone who loves their job as much as she does. She works AMAZINGLY with children, and seems to bring out the fun in all of us when she is photographing the wedding. By the end of the night, we had her dancing and having fun with us. I've been to many weddings, and never have felt so close and personable with the photographer.


Now, onto her photography. She definitely has her own true style. I've seen many great wedding photographers, and although Marisa is quite humble, she is definitely a diamond in the rough. She is able to do something with photographs that I just can't put my finger on. It goes beyond just taking a good picture, it's almost as if she can sense the emotion building up, and captures it right as it happens. The woman has spidey sense!


Because my daughter and son-in-law were so happy with the pictures, I am happy. I feel that Marisa is now part of the family. She is just that amazing."


 


Each wedding I do is special, and everyone involved in each wedding is special to me.  I take my time to get to know each and every single couple that I am working it, so that I can do my job better when I am there.  I want to say thank you to those who have said kind words and have encouraged me to keep doing what I love doing.  You all rock!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment