Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Brossman Center

Hello everyone! I hope that all of you have been doing well, and staying cool despite this massive heat wave.  Today the humidity was so thick, I could literally see it! My glasses were fogging up every couple of minutes.  I believe we hit 99 degrees in my area?  To me, it felt like 100+.

But the day was not all about heat for me, today I ventured up to Pennsylvania to meet with Rita from the Brossman Center.  The Brossman Center is an event center located in the Mt. Airy community of Philadelphia that houses weddings and other events.  The grounds and buildings are amazing! The architecture is a mix of the old world meets the new modern world. It is truly breath taking.  Besides the gorgeous chapel, the building and grounds have all sorts of hidden nooks and crannies where great photos can be taken!  I am now one of the house photographers there, so I am extra happy to tell all of you about it.  Like I said, it is gorgeous! It is easy to locate, not too far from I-95 and the Philadelphia International Airport.  More information can be found on their website, http://www.brossmancenter.com/about.html http://www.brossmancenter.com/about.html

Here are a couple of shots that I was able to get while touring the grounds.  Be prepared for the shot inside the chapel with the stained glass, the lighting in this place is wonderful. It creates such a great ambiance for pictures.

[gallery columns="2"]

Isn't it gorgeous?  I absolutely loved it, and their event liaison, Rita Faison is such a pleasure to work with!  If you are looking for a location for your wedding, then definitely contact her. There is a contact form on the webpage.

Have a great night!
Pin It

1 comment: