Monday, March 1, 2010

Delaware Today Bridal Show

My husband and I went to the Delaware Today Bridal Show this past Sunday to scout out vendors for our upcoming (re)wedding. We had a great time, and luck was with us! We both won two prizes back to back which made me a little bit too happy! We won a gift card and two bags-I firmly believe one can never have too many bags. For me, attending the show was just the boost I needed to get everything in order for this season of spring, summer, and fall weddings. I will be in a bridal show this upcoming April a week before my trip to Texas, more details of that to come later. For now, here are some photos from the bridal show:




Oh yes! I almost forgot. I revamped my website and gave it a new look.  Something fresh, creative, and funky, and of course an ode to my love of all things retro. Check it out!  www.MarisaTaylorPhotography.com

So for this upcoming bridal show in April there are a lot of things I have to do and prepare, but I am very excited to do so.  This will be my first bridal show (I don't know why I never presented at one before) so I am super excited.  I go into new jobs all bounced up and happy. I am looking forward to meeting new/fellow brides and vendors.

Once I get the other back out of the car I am going to go through all of the vendors and list my favorites here.  The biggest thing for me was the bakery vendors, because I cannot have sugar, and many of my guests are vegan, diabetic also.  I wanted to have different options for all my guests.  My husband literally tried every single cupcake there!  So he will give his review also.

A word to brides/couples.  For all of you that are having spring/summer weddings have fun with it!  Your wedding day is special, don't let it stress you out. As far as photography goes, remember you do not have to go into debt to have great photography. Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Till next time!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment