Friday, March 26, 2010

Couples Session: Megan and Travis

Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to photograph two of my very good friends, Megan and Travis.  Megan is one of my best friends on this planet, she has been through a lot with me.  When I had my stroke, amazingly she was one of the few people that I could remember, and at that time, we had only been friends for a few months.  It's amazing how the universe brings amazing people into your life, the effect that friendship has.  Megan has been a great friend.

Which is why I was stoked to photograph her and her beau (I love that word by the way), Travis.  Now Travis is an amazing fellow also.  He has an amazing talent for pulling off many different accents.  He does an English accent, a great Sean Connery accent, and my favorite, Shaggy and Scooby Doo.  Anytime we are all together, it is constant laughs.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here are a few pictures from the day.  Megan lives in the gorgeous area of Old New Castle, in the historic park.  Battery Park is literally just a few steps from her door.  Her backyard provided the perfect setting to easily capture two people in love.  Enjoy!

Pin It

1 comment: