Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boudoir Session: Donna

I love all things vintage, especially pin-ups.  So with loving pin-ups, it is obvious that I find boudoir to be another obsession of mine.  Boudoir allows a woman to dress up, do her hair, get her makeup done, and look glamorous.  They are forever captured in their comfortable, sexy, and glamorous moments.

On Sunday I had a boudoir shoot with Donna.  We had little space to work with, but we had a great big patio window and a nice leather chair which is all we needed.  This was the first time she had ever done something like this, and she was a bit nervous at first, but she warmed up, and then it showed through her photos.  I believe that all women should feel comfortable and love themselves no matter what their shape or size, tall or short, or any physical differences.  Beauty is within all of us!

Here are some of my favorite shots from that day.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment