Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello there!

Hi everyone!  So with publishing my website, I also decided to publish a blog to accompany the site.  I basically want to give you guys a look into my life and my journey in photography.  For me, I have been loving everything about photography since I was 11 years old, so that makes it about 12 years.  I love all things creative, so through out the years I dabbled in many different things, but photography has always been there.

Recently I was invited by my two friends who are a husband and wife photography/videography team as an apprentice to a wedding.  It was a blast.  It was the wedding of David & Evaliz.  Evaliz looked gorgeous and was so sweet, and David was hilarious through out the whole day.  Here are some pictures of their event:

David and Evaliz

davidandevaliz1

davidandevaliz2

Her dress was AMAZING!  The bead work on it was gorgeous.  Being that I sew much of my own clothing, I can definitely appreciate great work.

These are just a few of the pictures that I edited.  There are still 600 pictures to go!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment