Monday, January 13, 2014

Storytelling Sessions {Delaware Lifestyle Family Photographer}

2014 is a new year for me to introduce new and exciting ventures for my business.  From the very beginning, my goal has been to tell stories.  That is why I am a photographer.  My goal is to capture your day, whether it be a wedding or a family session, and tell your amazing story.

Seeing that my focus has been on families and babies, I wanted to offer something a bit different than my normal lifestyle or portrait sessions. So I introduce to you Storytelling Sessions with Marisa.

These sessions are about creating and showcasing your amazing family.  We will discuss the exact theme you want to go with, whether it is photographing your family in the comfort of your home on a Saturday morning, or a more elaborate set up complete with a fun location and props or even both! We will then work together to acquire what is necessary to complete the theme and bring it to life.  There will be no time restraints, no rush, no looking at the clock.  I will be there for your whole story.

Once your session is over, and your images are edited, you we will start designing your unbound album from HH Boogie, to keep those precious memories of that amazing day in.



Storytelling Sessions are priced at a special rate of $1400, and this includes the prep time, your session, your unbound album, and a disc of images from the session.

For more details and to start your story, contact me today.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment